Associate to Professional – be among the first to achieve the ACP Certification!
The new Adobe Certified Professional (ACP) certification is an industry-recognized credential that effectively validates one’s expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud Video tools. Earning the Adobe Certified Professional will provide you a competitive. Starting in June 2021, Adobe Certified Associate will be officially called Adobe Certified Professional.
Ready to become an Adobe Certified Professional? Register for the exam today!
Increase your chances to pass the exam by taking our ACP Prep Class
We offer unique, Certification Prep Courses for each software, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe After Effects. Each course will give students more extensive knowledge of their respective software, the latest features, recommended workflows, and mastery of the tools within each application.
The ACP Photoshop Prep Class is a 4-hr / 7-hr workshop in 2-day virtual instructor-led learning, taught by Adobe Certified Expert, Najihah Najlaa, with experience conducting and proctoring ACP Exam for over 500+ students!
Revise today and take the Exam anyday!
If you are ready to take the exam, this Exam Revision training is the best for you where we will review “spot questions” from Trainer’s own compilation notes and exercise and practice! practice! practice! Real exam environment using CertPREP Gmetrix Practice test simulation.
The package includes:
- A 2-day virtual instructor-led learning training.
- Exam + Retake + CertPREP access package (mockup exam application)
- Review the AC PRO 2021 Exam Objectives Premiere Pro and book your class!
How to Sign up?
- Register for Exam Revision course
- Attend the 2-days training virtually
- Take the exam online the same day
- Get certified by Adobe upon successfully passing the exam
If you are interested, but you have your own preferred date & time, send your inquiry here.
Who should take the exam?
The Adobe Certified Professional in Video Design validates the individual’s expertise in creating and designing holistic digital aesthetics using Adobe Creative Cloud. This certification requires professional-level skills and knowledge to effectively create and develop digital creative assets. Prior knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro is expected to follow thru the live training session. This Exam Revision training is sharp-and-comprehensive where we will solely focusing on HOW TO ANSWER & PASS THE EXAM.
How the virtual training works?
Virtual training will be conducted by live trainer for 2 days. Upon your class registration you will receive a web address and code to log-in and participate in your training. You may always call a training consultant at +6013-9337594 or whatsapp if you have questions.
What you need for virtual training?
The requirements for online training are relatively simple. If you are online viewing this page, you likely have everything you need to participate in an online training session.
- Computer: A Mac OS or Windows PC with a high-speed Internet connection.
- Applications: We recommend you install the relevant course applications prior to receiving training. For example, if you are taking a prep exam on Premiere Pro CC v2021, we recommend having Premiere Pro CC v2021 installed before the start of the training session. If you are uncertain as to what applications or tools you should have installed, ask us when registering or contact a training consultant at +6013-9337594.
- Speakers and Microphone: If your computer includes a speaker and microphone, you may use these to communicate with the instructor, or request a headset be included with your curriculum.
HRD Corp Reimbursement (if applicable):
HRD Corp – Training is claimable under Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PSMB) through SBL / SBL KHAS Scheme.